2. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “cookie” is a small archive that is stored in the user´s computer, tablet, smartphone user or any other device with information about the navigation.
The set of all our users` “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to control what pages are useful, what pages are not, and what pages can be improved.
The cookies are essentials for the internet functioning, contributing to uncountable advantages in the provision of interactive services, helping us to improve your navigation and our website usability.
In no case, cookies will harm your computer. On the contrary, they will help us to identify and resolver errors if they are activated.
3.What sort of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manage them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which we provide the service you request us.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating entity. Some examples are those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: Are temporary cookies which remain on your browser`s cookies archive until you abandon the website, so none of them are registered in the computer´s hard disk. The obtained information through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make them easy to use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the computer´s hard disk and our website reads them each time you enter our website. Any permanent website has a particular expiration date, and the cookies will stop working after that expiration date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those cookies necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They are useful to control traffic and data communication, to access restricted parts, to realize a purchase order process, use security features, to store content, to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria features, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measuring and statistical analysis of users´ use of the services provided.Thus, our users´ navigation through our website is analyzed in order to improve our products and services provisions,
- Advertising Cookies: are those that enable the management of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website in the most effective way.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store the behavior patterns of our users and are obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the internet browsing habits and show advertisings related to your profile browsing.
4. Purpose of each of the cookies used.
Here are the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
NOTE: This list will be updated as soon as possible as the services provided by the website change. However, occasionally, during this update, the list might not include a cookie, although it will always refer to those cookies with identical proposals to the ones that are registered in this list.
5. How can you configure or disable cookies?
You can enable, block or delete the installed cookies on your Internet browser´s configurations options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you would possibly not be able to access certain services and your navigation experience might be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
RESONANCE TECH, S.L.U. never keeps the personal data of its users, except for the IP address as abovementioned, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services we offer or receive information about promotions and content of interest.